Request for Application: Women Enterprise Recovery Fund
To address the current impacts of COVID-19 on women enterprises, UNCDF under its strategy of ‘leaving no one behind in digital era,’ in partnership with ESCAP, FMO, the Government of Canada, and VISA, are pleased to announce the launch of a “Women Enterprise Recovery Fund: Promoting and Upscaling Digital Solutions for Enhancing Women Enterprise Growth and Resilience”.
The Fund looks to partner with private sector innovators and seeks to support the development and expansion of digital business models and solutions to alleviate financial and other constraints suffered by women enterprises in South and South-East Asia following COVID-19. It will co-fund companies to pilot and scale digital and financial solutions that enhances women enterprise growth and resilience.
This request for applications (RFA) is framed under these potential areas of intervention:
- AGRITECH: Enterprise services to digitize last mile procurement and communications (B2B2C)
- INSURTECH: Microinsurance for women farmers and enterprises
- SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCING: Digital solutions to link MSMEs with distributors/wholesalers
- DIGITAL TOOLS FOR WOMEN MSME: Build credit history and encourage development of customized products
- INVESTABILITY & DIGITAL/FINANCIAL LITERACY: Solutions to drive informed and higher uptake of financial services
Please read carefully the requirements, eligibility conditions and evaluation criteria for this RFA, before submitting your application.
If you have any doubts or queries, please consult the RFA and frequently asked questions (FAQ) documents at:
-UNCDF and ESCAP team